PhotoScape is an all-in-one style photo editor with fun and ease of use. Major capabilities are: viewer, editor, batch editor, page, combine, animated GIF, print, splitter, screen capture, color picker, rename, raw converter, resizing, brightness/color/white-balance adjustment, backlight correction, frames, balloons, text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal and blooming. PhotoScape has been used for two years and is expanding its features continuously.
Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
* Supports 34 languages: English, Korean, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Dutch, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico, Latin America), French, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Colombian), Thai, Hungarian, Turkish, Catalan, Slovak, Czech, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Estonian, Danish, Romanian, Hebrew, Galician, Finnish, Indonesian and Arabic.
* Added Clone Stamp (Editor -> Tools Tab) video
* Added Paint Brush (Editor -> Tools Tab)
* Added Color Picker (Editor -> Tools Tab & Object Tab)
* Improved Mosaic Filter: Mosaic pixel size selectable (Editor -> Tools Tab)
* Changed Editor -> Region tab name from 'Region' to 'Tools'.
* Added 'Print Button' to Viewer and Editor.
* Added 59 travel icons, 7 face icons and 6 makeup icons.
* Photo Development Service with FOTO.COM (EU Only)
* At combine, the first photo's EXIF information would be saved.
* Photo viewer shows photos in regular sequence (a1, a10, a2, a3 -> a1, a2, a3, a10)
* Run 'Raw Converter' automatically when you drag & drop at the Photoscape welcome screen.
* Support Windows Vista, Windows 7.
* Support Multiuser Sessions.
* Stop supporting Window 95, 98 and Me. (If you are a user of Windows 98 or Me, please use Photoscape 3.4)
* Fixed minor bugs.