From Andrew Sheldon
* Convert images using pre-defined profiles
* Create custom profiles
* Resize images by pixel size or by percentage
* Include sub folders for image conversion
* Ability to overwite the original images
* Turn off image previewing during the conversion
* Exlude images under certain file size
* Exlude images under certain pixel size
* Convert all images to one image format
* Quick Convert Mode Allows you to drag images onto the hat to convert them quickly
* Support for popular images formats and others including DDS, TARGA, RAW, PCX
* Auto Updating
* Command line parameters supported
* Upload converted images to popular social sites or FTP
Facebook and Flickr uploaders are coming back.
The flickr uploader should be as it was before, no change, but the Facebok uploader has been revamped using thumbnail image previews within the datagrid of images.
Also it now using the Facebook C# SDK and newtonsoft JSON libraries to communication with facebook through Graph API.