From Qoppa Software
PDF Studio is an easy to use, yet powerful PDF editor tool that works on Linux, Mac and Windows. It allows users to review and annotate PDF documents, scan-to-pdf, fill PDF forms, change security, highlight text and more...
* View & Print: Open any pdf document and send it to the printer. Documents will be automatically resized to fit the paper size. PDF Studio supports all types of pdf fonts.
* Sticky Notes, Typewriter tool, Graphical Tools, Audio Comments, Hyperlinks: Open any pdf document and add your sticky notes or comments to the document using text, graphic, and audio markup tools. You can add free text notes, draw shapes such as arrows, circles, rectangles. Record or import a sound. Add hyperlinks. Type text anywhere in a PDF document and fill forms that do not contain interactive form fields. Jump from one annotation to the next using the navigation pane.
* Rubber Stamps: Mark your pdf documents as Urgent, Paid, Confidential. You can also create your own custom stamps such as a signature stamp. All stamps can be saved to be reused later.
* Annotations Review Status: Mark annotations as checked, rejected, completed...
* Headers and Footers: Add titles, watermarks, page numbers, dates, image stamps...