From Don HO
This project, based on the Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component), written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.
This project is mature. However, as you can see it it is a one-man-project, there are still some bugs and missing features. If you have any question or suggestion about this project, please post them on the forums. As well, if you have any feature requests, you can always make the demand, but there iss no guarantee that I will implement it.
You are encouraged to translate Notepad++ (if it is not present in the Download Section) and/or to translate the Notepad++ official site into your native language.
I hope you enjoy Notepad++ as much as I enjoy coding it.
Supported languages :
C; C++; Java; C#; XML; HTML; PHP; CSS; makefile ASCII art (.nfo); doxygen ini file;
RC resource file Pascal Perl Python Lua TeX
TCL Assembler Ruby Lisp Scheme Properties
Diff Smalltalk Postscript VHDL Ada Caml
AutoIt KiXtart Matlab Verilog Haskell InnoSetup
You can edit several documents at the same time.
1. Fix "Find in files" crash bug.
2. Focus (switch to) the dirty document while asking to save unsaved document when user close Notepad++.
3. Fix the bug while giving command C:NppDir>notepad++ (w/o quote), npp try to open file "notepad++".
4. Enlarge regconition of clickable link from "http://" to any URI.
5. Fix the bug while changing the language list in Style Configurator, the "Save and close" button is enabled.