From Bushin Software
Network Monitor II (wired and wireless) will show your SSID, signal quality, Internal IP address, External IP address with your country flag when you are connected to the internet, network utilization, upload speed, download speed and total usage (both current session and global). It does not require any 3rd party applications. Resizable! Save settings to file. Path: %APPDATA% Filename: gadgetname_Settings.ini Color changeable for all gadget's elements including the background color.
1. Display both internal and external IP address of your computer.
2. Display download speed, upload speed and net usage.
3. Display total downloaded/uploaded bytes, and downloaded/uploaded bytes of current session.
4. Support both wired network and wireless network.
5. Customize the text color of each element on the user interface.
6. Auto update if internal/external IP changed.
7. Save traffic counters to external file.
8. Plus many more.
- Click on GW/Int.IP for switch show between Gateway and Internal IP
- Click on Info for show additional information into flyout window, click again - close flyout window
- Click on connection identification icon for switch
Improve reinit function.
Local Network Area Connection or Wireless Connection