From Ilja Herlein
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between different, visually structured profiles.
NetSetMan offers you what have been missing in Windows until now:
A powerful, easy-to-use interface to manage all your network settings at a glance.
Give it a try and you'll never want to be without it again.
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between visually structured profiles including:
* IP Addresses
* Gateways (incl. Metric)
* DNS Servers
* WINS Servers
* IPv4 & IPv6!
* Extensive WiFi Management
* Computer Name
* DNS Domain/Suffix
* Default Printer
* Network Drives
* NIC Status
* SMTP Server
* Hosts File Entries
* Scripts (BAT, VS, JS, ...)
- Fix: Error when configuring network drives in certain cases
- Fix: Activation stopped when using IPv6 in certain cases
- Fix: Link to help file in main menu didn't work in certain cases
- Native icons for Windows locations (tools)
- Network drives now mapped with default naming conventions
- Hints for tool bar in Script dialog