The grid was initially designed for electronic financial markets with their stringent requirements to robustness, low consumption of memory and CPU resources, ergonomic and simple user interface and rich API. These requirements share a common objective - to gain the first place on the market, to improve development time and to ensure productive work in run-time. As the result, we have created the most productive and robust hierarchical grid with one of the best object models. It can be used in a great variety of applications (not just for financial markets). It makes software user-friendly, reduces CPU and memory consumption and considerably accelerates development time with multiple services included in the grid and RAD (rapid application development) patterns.
- Binding to IList, IBindingList, IListSource and also to any ADO.NET DataSet, DataTable, DataView, or DataViewManager
- Conditional binding supporting any hierarchies and able to bypass hierarchical levels during binding
- Simultaneous binding to multiple data sources
- Binding to data sources in Rows
.Net Grid main features:
- Single or multiple headers.
- Realtime filtering, grouping, multiple sorting.
- Drag & drop features, export/import to/from Excel.
CLR 2.0 or higher
No limitations except 30-day trial period