n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. Here's a list of some of the main
* Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
* DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound
* Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formatst processing (on 64 bit versions of Windows).
* Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel
* Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in
Fixed rare crash related to specific combinations in the layout of windows.
Pentium III 800 or better, 256 Mb RAM