From Steven Mayall
If you are looking for an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set - MusicBee is that application.
MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
* Organize music files and edit tags in your library with a powerful and easy to use interface.
* Have new music files automatically added to your library from monitored folders, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
* Securely rip CD tracks as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet, and with AccurateRip.com validation.
* Automatically look up Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web. Have a track identifed using its digital sound signature.
* Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files and optionally have tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. Play the web - playlists are created from MP3 blogs you visit.
* Play and Sync iPods and MP3 players, converting and levelling tracks on-the-fly.
* Create dynamic playlists based on your own rules.
* Have the Auto-DJ create a playlist for you and discover new music tracks from the web (or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!)