This is a handy time saving Program if you are involved in disseminating information or [Canned Messages], such as from a Help Desk or providing Tech-Support. There are 33 text fields per page or project. You can have as many pages as you want. You can have 1000s of fields if you wish. Any one of these 1000s of fields can be easily copied into the Windows clipboard using the [Copy] button found just to the left of said field. Once copied, the text can be pasted into any Windows application. Each field holds up to 10240 text characters. You can copy from other editors and word processors and paste directly into these fields, or put the blinking cursor in the edit box and select the [Edit Selected Field] button. Any time you copy text from another Windows application, you can paste into these fields using a variety of methods. One easy method of copying and pasting from one application or program to another is to use the Copy command [Ctrl+C] and the Paste command [Ctrl+V].
Multi Clipboard gives you a holding area for up to 33 fields of text, each of which can contain up to 10,240 characters. Organize bits of text you frequently use in one of the 33 buttons, and then customize the button with a friendly name. When you\'re ready for that string of text, just push the button
- Hide in Tray at Startup if Use Tray is Checked option.
- Complete search system.
- Increased the size of the select project combo box.
- To Edit Text Field just, right-click its button and edit the field.
- To rename just one button, right-click the button and rename it.
- Improved install for quick easy installation.
- Hide button.
- Now works on 95/08/NT/2000/2003/XP.
- Better edit boxes.
- Alphabetically consolidate projects over the full range of several or all of the projects.
- Improved help system.
- Minimize to System Tray or Taskbar option.
- Reposition Buttons and Fields.
- Quick Change Project combo box.
- One click for [TopMost] and [Minimize on Copy] commands.
- Remembers what you were doing when you were last running it.