From Simone Tellini
MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files. If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in order: now you have found it.
MP3 Cat's main features are:
* group tracks by artist, album, genre, etc...
* organize tracks into categories: no limits to the number of categories and subcategories you can create
* reads and lets you modify ID3 tags
* search using keywords and wildcards
* WinAmp support: generate WinAmp playlists, play or enqueue selected files directly in WinAmp
* automatic searches on Amazon.com
* export in several formats (HTML, CSV, XML, text...)
.NET Framework 2.0