Take Firefox with you anywhere. Built on the same engine as Firefox 4 for the desktop, Firefox 4 beta for Android and Maemo is packed full of your favorite features like Sync, Add-ons and the Awesome Bar. Enjoy a personalized and seamless browsing experience across multiple devices. Watch the video to see how youve helped us get here and where were going next.
Private & Secure
Customize your privacy and security settings for a fully empowered mobile browsing experience.
Firefox for mobile is offered in more than 30 languages and counting. It's been built and tested by a global community of people creating a better Internet.
Your Start Page
Your start page acts like Session Restore on the desktop so you can pick up right where you left off.
The Awesome Bar, one-touch bookmarking, and tabbed browsing are just a few ways Firefox gets you to your favorite sites with minimal typing and tapping.
Performance & Productivity
We've optimized Firefox for speed, responsiveness and productivity on your mobile.
Access to maps and info relevant to your location. Firefox doesn't share your location without your permission.
Zoom with Ease
Double-tap on an area
New in Mozilla Firefox for Mobile 9.0 Beta 2:
- New Look for Tablets: Firefox Beta has a new experience for tablets that leverages the large screen size and makes mobile Web browsing more intuitive. Popular Firefox features like tabs and the Awesome Screen are optimized for tablets
- Full-Screen Portrait Browsing: Firefox Beta takes advantage of large tablet screens so you can use the full screen to browse the Web, even in portrait mode. Tabs are listed in a top left menu and easily hide when you don™t need them
- Tab Optimization: Tabs are shown as thumbnails in the left panel of Firefox Beta, allowing you to easily switch between tabs while still viewing full websites on the right. You can swipe to the left to hide tabs for a full screen view
- New Action Bar with Quick Access Buttons: You can access Firefox Preferences, Add-ons, downloads and more in the new Action Bar menu (next to the Awesome Bar). The Action Bar adds back, forward and bookmark buttons for easy access
- HTML Input Tag for Camera Access: Developers can build mobile websites and Web apps that allow you to use the camera on an Android phone or tablet to take pictures, scan bar codes and more without leaving Firefox
- HTML5 Form Validation: Firefox Beta supports the HTML5 Form Validation API which automatically validates website form fields like numbers, emails and URLs without developers needing to write a custom code or use a third-party library
- Firefox for Android is built on the same rendering engine as Firefox for desktop computers.
mobile device, Android or iPhone
version 4 also works on Windows systems