Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Beta
Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently.
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools..
* Organise finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance.
* Share and edit presentations and spreadsheets with business partners, customers, or friends using Web-based versions of Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
* Manage projects and resources from a single place by organising your information in OneNote 2010.
Upgrade your customer communications.
* Create professional-looking communications faster with easy-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010, then add polish with updated text effects, photos or videos.
* Minimise inbox clutter with new conversation management tools in Outlook 2010.
* Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or your mobile phone.
Organise and simplify your household routine.
* Help your child to create high-quality class presentations using a variety of tools for adding video, photos and text
When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2003 to the 2007 release you should not need to upgrade your hardware, although you might need to upgrade to a supported operating system. When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000 or Office XP to the 2007 release you
60 days trial