From NirSoft Freeware
MessenPass is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of the following instant messenger applications:
* MSN Messenger
* Windows Messenger (In Windows XP)
* Windows Live Messenger (In Windows XP And Vista)
* Yahoo Messenger (Versions 5.x and 6.x)
* Google Talk
* ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
* AOL Instant Messenger v4.6 or below, AIM 6.x, and AIM Pro.
* Trillian Astra
* MySpace IM
MessenPass can only be used to recover the passwords for the current logged-on user on your local computer, and it only works if you chose the remember your password in one of the above programs. You cannot use this utility for grabbing the passwords of other users.
When you run MessenPass, it automatically detects the Instant Messenger applications installed on your computer, decrypts the passwords they store, and displays all user name/password pairs that it found in the main window of MessenPass. If from some reason, MessenPass fails to locate the installed Instant Messenger application, you can try to manually select the right folder of your IM application by using 'Select Folders' option (from the File
* Added an option to export the passwords into KeePass csv file (In 'Save Selected Items'). You can use the created csv file to easily import your messenger passwords into KeePass password manager.
* Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
* You can now send the email passwords list to stdout by specifying an empty filename ("") in the command-line of all save parameters.
For example: mspass.exe /stab "" >> c:\temp\passwords.txt