From MagicScore Music Software
MagicScore Maestro - music notation software, offering the most advanced capabilities for working with music. It lets you precisely tune up the notes' sounds and their timing features, process the effects and the dynamics. In this program, you may use both general and extended sets of musical symbols and as well create your own symbols, terms and chords for complex compositions with a peculiar or a non-standard grammatical solution.
Special tools such as: virtual piano, virtual fingerboard for six and seven-string guitars, notes performance editor, real-time notes play-back editor and the navigator let you easily and efficiently record and work with both single pieces and large musical compositions.
MagicScore Maestro provides all tools for music making.
The basic features of the Maestro music notation software are as follows:
* Automatic spell-checking of entered information;
* Extensive editing capabilities (copy, paste, delete, transpose both single notes and selected blocks);
* Note entry using the virtual piano;
* Score entry using the Chord Builder;
* Capability to bind comments, links, and other appearance elements to all score elements;
* Adjustment of volume, balance, and effects for each track (of an instrument's score);
64 MB RAM