Lunascape is the world's first and only triple engine browser. It has been downloaded over 15 million times and it's available globally in 11 languages. Try it yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.
Browsers are not made equal...but you can have it ALL with Lunascape
You spend many hours of your day doing something on the Internet, but may not have thought about what a browser can do and which browser is right for you. That's ok, you are not the only one. In fact, many people use a browser that came pre-installed with the computer, just because it's there or thinking it's all the same.
In reality, however, each browser is different in its own way. At Lunascape, we take a different approach. Rather than competing with each one of them, we combine the best of all browsers.
Lunascape is the worlds only triple engine browser. What this means is that you can have the best features, performance, and speed of, Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari all in one browser and can view any website in an optimal way without a need to open another browser.
Yeah, that's right. Lunascape = IE (Trident) + Firefox (Gecko)+Chrome+Safari (Webkit)
On top of that, our proprietary technology achieves one of the
New Features and Improvements
* The version information of Gecko/WebKit can now be accessed from the About Lunascape dialog
* Option added to open links in the background via a mouse action
* Button added to the address bar to look up/switch rendering engine status
* Lunascape6 now appears in the "Set Program Access and Defaults" feature in Windows XP
* An alert message is displayed when switching favorites
* Option added in Lunascape Settings to simplify changing the start-up page
* When adding a number of favorites as a tab group, the date is now appended by default
* When adding a number of favorites as a tab group, a name may be chosen for the group
* When importing favorites and selecting "No" in the "Overwrite?" dialog, the favorites are saved under a different name
* Option added to open new tabs with the focus on the address bar
* When restoring data from a backup of the current version, items in the backup list that were automatically backed-up are marked with an asterisk (*)
* Right-clicking the blank space next to the tabs brings up a context menu
* The system information displayed in the About Lunascape dialog can be copied to the clipboard
* Crash reports may now be sent by methods other than a mailer
* The Lunascape Settings subcategory Security:Private Info has been renamed and moved to History:Privacy
* The expression "startup URL" has been substituted with "startup page"
* Clicking "Backup Profile Now" in Lunascape Settings brings up a dialog for manual backup
* Ctrl+A in the address bar and the search bar selects all text
* Improved visual response when clicking the buttons of the address bar and the search bar
* Auto-save of favorites can now be deselected in Lunascape Settings
* The menu appearing when right-clicking the empty part of the tab area is now customizable
* Right-clicking the ticker source brings up the Edit Ticker menu
* The menu items in the Change Style -> Favorites submenu have been changed: "Blog" -> "Private", and "Professional" -> "Public"
* The Gecko/WebKit installer messages are now displayed in the appropriate language (added to official release)
* Wheel-clicking a link in the Trident engine opens the link in a new tab
* The shutdown time of Lunascape with Trident has been shortened by using OOPP to delete the history
* Improved efficiency of keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+) when entering text with the Trident engine set
* When clicking favorites while using Gecko engine, change in the Lunascape Settings for adding tabs will be applied
* When restoring tabs with the Gecko engine set, the "Forward" and "Back" histories of the tabs are also restored
* Option added in Lunascape Settings to allow/disallow scripts to access the clipboard
* The order of precedence among Gecko keyboard shortcuts has been changed so as to prioritize web applications
* The order of precedence among WebKit keyboard shortcuts has been changed so as to prioritize web applications
* WebKit is updated to revision 533.3