Limagito is a utility to automatically move - copy - delete files that are added to a specific folder. You can set filters based on the file name, rename files and directories (using regular expressions) when moving them to the new destination, create directories based on the file name or date and check if the file already exists. You can also set filters based on the directory name.
The program can move files from/to local folders as well as FTP directories and to Smtp. Limagito offers quite a few features that make the program very flexible and useful for a variety of file management tasks as well as file backups. It runs in the system tray and automatically monitors the selected folders for any additions that match your file moving rules. You can set up as many working threads as wanted (Full Version), each with individual settings. Other features include detailed logging, support for subdirectory scanning, command line options and more. The free Lite version 6 is restricted to a single moving rule but with most options available.
* Limagito Service, Install & Run Multiple Instances
* Pascal Script Function: psExecuteRule. Execute a moving rule using Pascal Script.
* AUTO Detect Removable Drives, Disk Size Filter option
* Advanced Application Option, Copy Limagito.ini to memory at startup to increase startup speed
* Advanced Moving Rule Option, Disable Win32 Directory Validation
* AUTO Detect Removable Drives as Input
* MultiSelect Hold/Release Moving Rules option
* Execute command, %ON Output Filename parameter
* Execute command if destination file exists
* Logging Level, Advanced Option
* Copy settings from one moving rule to another. Right click on a selected moving rule in the listbox (source settings) and select 'Copy To'
* Delete empty subdirectories after scan, WIN32
* Hold/Release Moving Rule status. Now you can Hold/Release an enabled Moving Rule. You can do this using the buildin Http server or right click on a selected moving rule in the listbox and set the Hold/Release status.
* Http Enable Remote Execute Moving Rule option
* Pascal Script Function: psFTPSend (FTP Send)
* Output Pascal Script (PS) Destination
* Pascal Script Function: psTFTPSend (Trivial FTP Send)
* Pascal Script Function: psPing
* Each Pascal Script event uses it's own scripting engine now
* Pascal Script Events, Functions and Procedures
* Pascal Script Functions and Procedures
* Pascal Scripts (v6.43)
o OnScan Script, 'Executed on Scan Event'
o AfterScan Script, 'Executed after Scan Event'
o OnBackup Script, 'Executed before Backup procedure'
o OnCommand Script, 'Executed before Execute Command'
o OnDestination Script, 'Executed before Output to Destination(s)'
* New Pascal Scripts Variables
Optimization file in use option
Depends on the amount of Moving Rules.