LanHelper is an advanced network management software for Windows servers and workstations, which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owing to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows network administrators to administer numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs are available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems.
Without installing any server side program, you would find network management is more easy by using LanHelper\'s NT administration utilities and other tools. With LanHelper you can:
* Scan IP ranges, LAN, or domain controller to collect machine data such as MAC address, logged-on user, OS type, SNMP and more. Easy to manage the machine data with XML and XML-group features.
* View groups, create groups, delete groups and more.
* View users, copy users, reset passwords, enable & disable users and more.
* View service, install service, delete service and more.
* View shares, create shares, delete shares and more.
* Execute commands, run programs or open other files on remote computers. With LanHelper Integrated Command you can even do more, e.g. lock computer, capture screen, get software & hardware information,
- Network adapter
- Pentium-200MHz or better.
- 64 MB RAM or more.
- 3 MB hard disk space.