KMPLAYER is a korean movie and audio player that supports a wide range of codecs and file formats. It has full VCD/DVD playback functionality.
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It manages a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways
Supported Files or Devices:
* HTTP Streaming(AVI etc including none-streaming media)
* Directshow playback (avi, mkv etc)
* Real Engine + Directshow (needs Real Player or Alternative)
* QuickTime Engine + Directshow (needs QuickTime player or Alternative)
* Mplayer Engine Support
* Winamp Input Plugin(decoder) Support
* Compressed Audio Album Support(zip, rar)
* Audio CD(2000, XP only / Win9x-Support by winamp plugin)
* Video CD/SVCD/XCD : CDXA Format (2000, XP only)
* DVD playback
* DTS Wave and AC3 files
* WDM device support like TV or Camera
* CD Image File (BIN/ISO/IMG/NRG) ; NRG needs mplayer.dll
* Shoutcast (Including NSV)
* AAC, OGG parser/decoder
* Shockwave Flash/FLC/FLI
* Ape/MPC/Flac/Module etc
* Various Image files like png, gif etc
- Supports 3D Formats. (Side-By-Side, Top-and-Bottom) to (Anaglyph, Interlaced)
- Supports 10-bit H.264. (Libcodec.dll)
- Supports Intel Widi.
- Added video codec "DV5P".
- Add new function album art (Thumnail image extraction from FLAC file)
- Thumbnail image display enhancement when playing audio files. (MP3, FLAC, WMA)
- Fixed ColorSpace bug.
- Fixed Intel Codec H.264.
- Fixed Winamp plugin.
- Error correction of images infected with malicious codes. (EIP register Corruption Vulnerability. Provided: KISA)
- Fixed view as a desktop mode in Windows 7.
- Fixed improper load of Album Art bug.
- Correction of screen display error when using EVR(C/A)if you skip from the WMV file.
- Fixed KMP HTTP Reader.
- AAC codec Parser error correction from MOV file.
- MKV Skip Problem.