KMPLAYER is a korean movie and audio player that supports a wide range of codecs and file formats. It has full VCD/DVD playback functionality.
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It manages a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways
Supported Files or Devices:
* HTTP Streaming(AVI etc including none-streaming media)
* Directshow playback (avi, mkv etc)
* Real Engine + Directshow (needs Real Player or Alternative)
* QuickTime Engine + Directshow (needs QuickTime player or Alternative)
* Mplayer Engine Support
* Winamp Input Plugin(decoder) Support
* Compressed Audio Album Support(zip, rar)
* Audio CD(2000, XP only / Win9x-Support by winamp plugin)
* Video CD/SVCD/XCD : CDXA Format (2000, XP only)
* DVD playback
* DTS Wave and AC3 files
* WDM device support like TV or Camera
* CD Image File (BIN/ISO/IMG/NRG) ; NRG needs mplayer.dll
* Shoutcast (Including NSV)
* AAC, OGG parser/decoder
* Shockwave Flash/FLC/FLI
* Ape/MPC/Flac/Module etc
* Various Image files like png, gif etc
- URL redirect support.
- Change playList XP style.
- Open avi file in 0byte fix.
- mx audio file reposition support.
- mx audio file crash fix.
- error with zip file (when title include , it wasn’t play)
- Crash error with unsupported file.
- Error with mkv file (searching five sec. forward and backward)
- Not displayed subtitle in vista EVR.
- Codec update : libcodec.dll.
- Change default install language to English.
- Uninstaller is now English.
- ASK Toolbar installation added.
- Support madVR.
- Support flv (avc, aac codec).
- MediaInfo.dll (ver 0.7.21.0) patch.
- Possible to playback damaged file.
- Support album art(MP3 thumbnail).