KeyboardLocker disables the keyboard while leaving the mouse active. An exit phrase must be entered before the keyboard is reactivated.
KeyboardLocker can be used
* to secure dedicated servers (such as university print servers)
* to prevent both USB and PS/2 keyboard input on Internet and Photo kiosks
* to protect running processes when the keyboard is cleaned by janitors
* to stop keyboard input when desktop macros are running
* in a home user environment, e.g. to show a DVD to a small child without them destroying your computer.
* Use with Skype to prevent toddlers pressing keys during a call
You can start KeyboardLocker INSTANTLY with Ctrl+Alt+L, and start KeyboardLocker automatically as your computer boots (by copying the KeyboardLocker short cut into the StartUp folder).
* Disables ALL windows keys, even Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Escape, Windows keys etc
* Simple to install and uninstall - no configuration required
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 and x64, Vista®, Vista 64, 2008/2003 Server, XP, 2000
* Help Menu can be disabled to restrict internet access
* Exit phrase can be locked so that it cannot be changed
Command Line Options
There are several ways you