From Nikita Leontiev
Just Manager is a feature packed, versatile, multi-tabbed multi-pane file manager for the Windows operating system. It is available in both x86 and x64 versions. Despite its many features it is relatively small and efficient.
- Multi-pane interface (1 to 16 panes)
- Multi-tabbed (1 to n tabs)
- Supports all modern versions of Windows with both x86 and x64 versions
- Drag & Drop operations
- Color and font highlighting for file/folder extension and attributes
- Standard file operations (move, copy, shortcut)
- Map and disconnect network drives
- Favorite and system folders support
- Built in FTP client
- Fully customizable interface
- UNICODE support
1. Minimize/maximize enabled for file operations window.
2. Restore tab functionality added.
3. Layout problem when minimizing to tray - fixed.
4. Incorrect separator icon in Main Toolbar Customization dialog - fixed.
5. Navigation panel groups collapse/expand option resets when changing panels layout - fixed.
6. Contextual menus open in wrong place - fixed.
7. Navigation panel drag-and-drop now supports file operations.
8. Fixed \"already exists\" problem when copying directories.
9. Multiple selection with right button implemented for NC selection type.
10. InfoBar flickers - fixed.
11. CFSTR_FILEDESCRIPTOR support added for drag-and-drop.
12. Fixed drag-and-drop not allowed problem when there is no blank space in panel.
13. Separate option added for right mouse button selection.
14. Explorer style switching problem when enabling/disabling NC selection - fixed.
15. \"Ctrl+Num -\" hotkey added for Unselect All command.