From JitBit Software
Jitbit Help-Desk is a web based help desk software (also called "support ticket tracking software"), designed to deliver outstanding customer support. Based on ASP.NET, easy to install, simple to use and accessible from anywhere as a web application.
Jitbit HelpDesk tracks and handles your customers' tickets and saves your technicians' time.
Why Jitbit Help Desk?
* Extremely cheap helpdesk software - only $349 for a single installation (unlimited users and technicians) or $699 for the source-codes. All contracts include free upgrades within one year and discounted upgrades afterwards.
* Email integration - instantly turns emails into help-desk tickets, and sends out automatic email notifications to both users and help-desk technicians.
* FREE evaluation version has no expiration (download and test as long as you need)
* Unlimited - similar web-based software is priced $100-200 "per seat", while Jitbit is unlimited.
* Extremely Easy for both users and help-desk technicians. Takes seconds to setup (run the installer and start working in
* Minor Spanish translation improvements
* Improved inline help
* Fixed the occasional JS-error in the support widget under IE8
* Fixed editing text-fields on iPad
* Fixed the rare SQL issue with custom field names
* No user-registration is sent when user is auto-created from the incoming email
* Recent ticket history sent in the notifications formatted to look like quotes messages
* Many general improvements
* Fixed POP-email checker stops after being idle
* Tickets list is now sorted by "last updated" by default - most recent tickets on top
* Ctrl+Enter to add a message
* Lots of UI-improvements, bigger fonts etc
* When you add comment to a 'new' unassigned ticket, the helpdesk prompts it you want to take it over
ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL-server 7/2000/2005 (or MSDE), IIS Server