From J. River, Inc.
# Fixed: Importing of Windows Media video did not get FPS field.
# Fixed: Some AAC+ internet radio stations would not play.
# Fixed: Some Windows Media ASX-based internet radio stations would not play.
# Changed: Updated to new version of ffdshow (ffdshow_rev3882_20110613_clsid.exe).
# Changed: Added stream selection to Windows Merit Based video playback.
# Changed: In Display View, a status message is now displayed while filter components are being downloaded & installed.
# Fixed: With the Media Network feature disabled in Options > General > Features, the Playing Now portion of the tree would not build correctly.
# Changed: Video positioning happens in the video playback graph thread instead of the main thread (guess as to madVR hanging issue; please report results).
# Changed: When using madVR, only YV12 color space output will be allowed (due to problems reported with NV12 color space converter in madVR).
- Fixed: Theater View could crash when deleting items.
- Faster: Improved Theater View's UI update system (when playback advances, etc.) so that fewer updates happen and updates look smoother when they do happen.
- Fixed: Searching in Theater View could crash with build 80 or 81.
- Fixed: Hulu AdZone clips would not play properly.
- Faster: Improved performance of DSD reading and decoding.
- Fixed: Incorrect message displayed in 'Edit Cd Information' dialog.
- Fixed: The uninstaller could error when finishing.
- NEW: The search language supports putting a hat in front of a keyword to do word matching (so ^car matches "Car Blues" or "My Car Broke" but not "Carolina on My Mind").
- Changed: Hat is an escaped character in the search language, so you must use /^ to search for a literal hat.
600 Pentium, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB Drive Space