From Carson Morrow
Tired of having to stop what you're doing to switch to iTunes just to hit "Pause" or check what's playing? iTunesControl is a free, lightweight solution that adds many of the features that iTunes is missing. It features a sleep timer, over 40 global hotkeys, an easily customizable display, and much more.
- Small download size
- Low system resource usage
- Highly customizable display (see screenshots)
- Over 40 different hotkeys (see documentation)
- Hotkeys work with all keys on all keyboards
- Can be fully integrated with iTunes for a seemless experience
- Display supports track information in all languages and character sets
- Extensive set of configuration options
- Ability to search for songs and artists in current playlist
- Support for external programs such as AutoHotkey
- Support for multimedia keys on remotes
...and much more! Download today and see for yourself!
This release includes fixes for four crashes, better handling of album art, and the ability to display ratings as shapes. All crash fixes are the result of data collected by the crash reporter that was included with the last version