From Havy Alegria
InnoExtractor is a powerful application that helps you to unpack Inno Setup installers using InnoUnp technology.
With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
Simple and friendly GUI.
Open installers into the application with only drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer.
Explore the internal content (files and more) of the installer.
Extract the embedded files and script to a local folder, to a zip package or to a self-extracting module (portable).
Decompiles the "CompiledCode.bin" file of the Installer to get the assembly code, corresponding to the "Code" script section (for advanced users only).
Open internal files of the installer into the same application.
Perform file searches by keyword.
Input panel, that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
History for recently opened installer.
Other miscellaneous options.
Support older and latest
- New updater for InnoExtractor. Now get always the latest version of the program from our own downloader.
- Added Greek interface language.
- Added internal detection for product name, version and publisher of the opened installers. The product name and version is showed in the caption title of the main window of the program instead the executable filename when the installer is opened.
- Added more icon recognition for filetypes.
- Improved history list and file. Now shows the product name and version of the installer instead of filename (The history file of previous versions are no longer compatible with this version).
- Improved properties panel information. Now shows the program name, publisher and executable name of the installer.
- Improved Extract panel. Now the program save all selected options when the the program is closed.
- Improved Extraction method. Before extraction, the program checks if the installer is encrypted, then if so, shows the Password panel that allows you to enter a known key of the user to unpack all ecnrypted files.
- Improved StatusBar info. To indicate to the user that the installer contains some encrypted files, an asterisk is showed in the bar.
- Improved config file.
- Improved Decrypt panel.
- Improved program performance.
- Improved application cache cleaner.
- Improved program installer.
- Improved some other panels of the program.
- Improved other internal issues.
- Updated all language files.
- Fixed encryption information on properties panel when number of encrypted files is greater than 999.
- Fixed a minor text of English language file.
- Fixed an issue in the installer.
- Fixed drag and drop installers feature on Windows 2000 and XP.
- Fixed various internal issues.