Image Resizer is a handy freeware that resizes images and converts them between different formats. With Image Resizer you'll be able to send photos via email, move them from one folder to another or free space on your hard drive.The utility will convert any image (bmp, jpeg, gif, png) into any formats (from 320x200 to 1600x1200 and even Ipod photo and video, Sony PSPS, HDTV and DVD). The reduced file size of images enables faster loading, better management of the pictures and saves space. You will be able to send your images with a smaller size (weighing less) by email, something that was hardly possible with the original files. Depending on your needs, you can choose the resolution and the quality of the images you want to compress. Whether you want to send, move, shrink or enlarge a single picture or a whole batch, Image Resizer will do the job in one click. Image Resizer is a freeware edited by award winning CD and DVD burning software developer VSO Software.
* new v2 : new engine, 2x faster, support multi-core CPU
* new v2 : works on file, folder and subfolders
* Configurable compression/resolution ratio
* Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc see more formats
* Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon
- 0004134: [Suggestion] Add crash report function (Phil) - resolved.
- 0004115: [Crash] Processing CR2 files my cause crash (Phil) - resolved.
- 0004111: [Bug] Garbled text in help window with non-latin codepages (Phil) - resolved.
- 0004083: [Bug] Blocking Windows shutdown if open (Phil) - resolved.
- 0004025: [Bug] Target dimensions not respected in some cases (Phil) - resolved.