From Hyperionics Technology LLC
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
It is perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
HyperSnap v.6 is compatible with Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit releases, XP, 2000, NT4, ME and Windows 98.
* New in ver. 6 TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP, Vista or newer. It can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
* New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
* Snags also
* \"Region with Scrolling\" function added to Capture menu, main toolbar and hot keys.
* Autoscroll corrected for Opera 10.5, however may not work correctly for non-default screen layouts - therefore a better way to capture pages with auto-scrolling from Opera 10.5 is with \"Region with Scrolling\" function.
* Hot keys setup dialogs now check for duplicate key definitions and refuse to accept duplicates.
* Optional new toolbar for Internet Explorer and FireFox web browsers provides easy access to page capture function with or without scrolling.
Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista