From Myriad Software
Harmony Assistant is an unbeatable software for computer-assisted music composition and editing.
Its harmonizing capabilities enable the composer to build quickly and efficiently tunes that include accompaniment, multiple instruments and drum patterns
Its full page edit and engraver modes will ease editing and page setup of your scores.
The list of features in this program is so large that it cannot be enumerated here. Let's quote some of them anyway :
- Complete score editor, with unlimited number of staves
- Page mode editing
- Automatic harmonizer
- Accompaniments & drum patterns in a few clicks
- Tablature calculation for miscellaneous string instrument
- Tablature calculation for Harmonica, diatonic accordion, wind instruments...
- Completely scriptable application. Many open-source scripts are available, and you can write your own.
- Embedded softsynth : does not need any hardware other than a sound card.
- Digital Fx processors
- Midi, Kar, MOD, S3M... import
- Digital tracks (possible to import WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
- Digital track processing features : Wav-to-note pitch tracker, noise reduction, formant-compliant pitch change, multi-band equalizer...
- Export in miscellaneous digital file formats (WAV,
While unregistered, saving is disabled and printing is limited to one page only.