From Database Harbor Software
Are you familiar with the situation when you could no longer keep all the information on your office computer park in your head? - When did you buy the equipment? Where did you buy it? Is the warranty still enforced? Have some units been irresponsibly replaced by someone? This software will give you the answers to all these and many other questions.
Hardware Inspector is designed for automating the stocking and inventory of computer hardware and other equipment in businesses. Inventory is extremely necessary to the IT department managers, network administrators, and to other qualified personnel.
Hardware Inspector's feature is its capabilities to keep records of not only the hardware's current state, but also every hardware unit's life history.
Why Hardware Inspector?
* Easy to install and use.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP operating systems.
* Low system requirements.
* Keeps records of every hardware device - not the workstations' general overview.
* Monitors history of hardware transfers, repairs, and maintenance.
* Besides manual data entry, the program supports data import from the common computer configuration analysis software - ASTRA, ASTRA32, EVEREST and AIDA32. This will relieve you from the routine database maintenance work.
* Automatic acquisition of detailed information on the hardware.
* Maintains a uniform database of unique information that often cannot be retrieved by a visual check of the hardware: e.g. serial numbers of memory modules, manufacture date, hardware™s technical properties, etc.
* Convenient representing of hardware's location in a tree-like department view.
* Powerful hardware search engine.
* Flexible data access management.
* Great number of reports: "Hardware Profile", "Workstation Report", "List of Hardware", "Stock Numbers", "Workstation Output", "Maintenance Performed" etc.
* Capability of exporting the reports into MS Excel sheets based on user-defined templates.
* Unlimited number of serviced databases.
* Supports multi-user online access to databases.
* Customizable interface.
* Storing information on all hardware and processing the information using one database allows prompt retrieving various information: from data on a specific hardware unit through technical support™s report on the work that has been done.
* Flexible pricing policy whereas the price for the software depends on the number of computers in the organization.
* One purchased license entitles you for using the software on any number of computers within an organization.
* Free software updates for one year since the program purchase date.
* Free and prompt technical support.
* The software is based on the real-life experience in maintenance and inventorying of several hundreds of computers. The program has been developed