From kSoft, Inc.
A powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- New data plotting and curve-fitting features.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- Print your graphs or copy to clipboard as bitmap or enhanced metafile in black-and-white or color.
- On-line help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
The Redraw Queue. Graphmatica remembers up to the last 999 equations you typed in or loaded from a file. You can save your work for use in a later session or with any text editor.
Advanced equation parser follows mathematical rules--not the computer\'s. You can use implied multiplication, a complete library of math functions (including trig), and even leave out those annoying parentheses in appropriate places. Forget about isolating variables before graphing! Graphmatica will isolate the dependent variable for you, if possible, and even graph many relations that can only be specified as implicit
Graphmatica supports high-resolution (e.g. 1024x768) video modes
30 days trial