Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands