GPU Caps Viewer has been successfully tested on the following systems:
* Core 2 Duo 6600 / 2048M DDR2 / Windows XP SP2 32-bit / EVGA GeForce GTX 280 PCIExp / Forceware 177.39
* AMD X2 3800+ / 2048M DDR2 / Windows Vista SP1 64-bit / HIS Radeon HD 3870 PCIExp/ Catalyst 8.7
* AMD X2 3800+ / 2048M DDR2 / Windows Vista SP1 64-bit / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX PCIExp/ Forceware 177.66
What is GPU Caps Viewer ?
GPU Caps Viewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows XP and Vista (32/64-bit). This tool offers the following features:
* quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
* display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
* display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have. For each extension, you can open its description webpage available at the OpenGL Extension Registry or at NVIDIA's OpenGL Extensions spec. Very handy for graphics developers!
* display of the system configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of systeme memory, operating system
* display of the GPU core temperature
* GPU Burner: allows