From Siber Systems
GoodSync2Go installs and runs directly on any portable device such as a USB flash drive or portable hard drive.
GoodSync2Go main Benefits:
* You can use GoodSync2Go to easily keep two or more non-connected computers in sync using a USB flash or other portable drive.
* GoodSync2Go runs from the portable device itself, not on the host computer. Therefore you can install and run GoodSync2Go even when you don\'t have administrator rights or installing software is prohibited on the host computer.
* You only need one license for GoodSync2Go, so you can buy one GoodSync2Go license and keep several computers in sync. Please note that GoodSync2Go will not run on a Windows Server Operating System, as this requires a GoodSync Server license.
* Just like GoodSync, GoodSync2Go is free to try for 30 days and will remain free with three or less jobs with 100 or less files per job. GoodSync2Go Pro is only $39.95, and just $19.95, a 50% savings, if you already have a GoodSync Pro license.
* True Bi-Directional Synchronization
GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
* One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
* Analyze + Sync are now run as one transaction: locks are set when Analyze starts, removed when Sync ends.
* Analyze + Sync: create _gsdata_ folder when Analyze starts.
* Move Waiting for Lock to ver 9 beta features, make it work.
* DAV: fix NTLM authentication.
* Browse dialog: run one Connectoid in one thread, to prevent file system problems.
- 30 days trial
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period