From Siber Systems
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV.
When you work, even just occasionally, on multiple computers, you probably have to copy files from one device to the other. Although you could memorize all of your file modifications, there are better ways to apply your skills. Let GoodSync take care of recent changes to your files. It looks for the latest version of a file, in specified folders, and copies it to the other folders, i.e., it synchronizes them.
Unlike other file synchronization software which just copies files with the most recent file modification time, GoodSync implements a sophisticated algorithm which does not depend on system clock accuracy.
GoodSync is fast, safe, stable, and easy-to-use. All you need to do is to specify the local or network folders (directories) to be synchronized and the program does the rest. If your computers are not connected, use a removable drive to synchronize them.
* Browse dialog: allow selection of multiple folders, when Select Multiple items is checked.
* Browse dialog: allow selection of files, when Show Files is checked.
* Add syncing to Google Docs, premium accounts, file systems gdocs:
* Implement high volume multi-threaded GoodSync Server on Linux.
* Add GoodSync DAV server (experimental) that can present any GoodSync file system as DAV server.
- 30 days trial period
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period