From Siber Systems
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV.
When you work, even just occasionally, on multiple computers, you probably have to copy files from one device to the other. Although you could memorize all of your file modifications, there are better ways to apply your skills. Let GoodSync take care of recent changes to your files. It looks for the latest version of a file, in specified folders, and copies it to the other folders, i.e., it synchronizes them.
Unlike other file synchronization software which just copies files with the most recent file modification time, GoodSync implements a sophisticated algorithm which does not depend on system clock accuracy.
GoodSync is fast, safe, stable, and easy-to-use. All you need to do is to specify the local or network folders (directories) to be synchronized and the program does the rest. If your computers are not connected, use a removable drive to synchronize them.
* Path Normalization: fix it in SameAsBefore, still could cause problems on accented chars.
* On File Change: was not turned off when doing Browse or manual file operations. Fixed.
* On File Change: was not working for ~UserName paths. Fixed.
* Copy Locked Files using VSS: fix rare crashes.
* Time handling: fix rare crashes on incorrect time values.
* Manual File Operations from context menu: connect only one side for one-sided operations.
* WebDAV: do not check DAV servers for DAV header, it may not exist.
* Amazon CD: fix Content-Type to make it recognize audio files properly.
* Google Docs: fix for files that do not have download links.
* New Program and Job options: fix bugs.
* HTTP clients: use nice negotiated disconnect wherever possible.
* HTTP client: improve passing errors from server.
* HTTP client + proxy: do not use proxy for local IP addresses.
* Server Setup: fix not setting Windows Account Id, other bugs.
* Server Discovery: workaround for local net gateway of 127.0.0.1 set by security programs.
* Server Discovery: speed up UPNP discovery.
* Server: fix Impersonation not working on Windows XP.
* Server: fix not working via Proxy.
* Server: add flag to secondary users that allow them to register on Mediator.
- 30 days trial period
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period