From Siber Systems
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV.
When you work, even just occasionally, on multiple computers, you probably have to copy files from one device to the other. Although you could memorize all of your file modifications, there are better ways to apply your skills. Let GoodSync take care of recent changes to your files. It looks for the latest version of a file, in specified folders, and copies it to the other folders, i.e., it synchronizes them.
Unlike other file synchronization software which just copies files with the most recent file modification time, GoodSync implements a sophisticated algorithm which does not depend on system clock accuracy.
GoodSync is fast, safe, stable, and easy-to-use. All you need to do is to specify the local or network folders (directories) to be synchronized and the program does the rest. If your computers are not connected, use a removable drive to synchronize them.
* Fix bug in symbolic links deletion.
* Long reconnect was not working in DAV and S3. Fixed.
* Do Unicode normalization for DAV and S3, so that non-English file names transfer OK from Mac servers.
* Fix and improve log cleanup rules.
* Prepare release of GS ver 9 Beta.
* Detect different folder paths pointing to the same folder, when locking folder for Sync.
* Fix bug in manual delete of files from _gsdata_ folder.
* Improve detection of other Sync that interferes between Analyze and Sync and damages Analyze results.
* Read State file before browsing folders, provide real progress indicator for Analyze.
* When downloading from S3 or Amazon server directly to file, do not download error messages.
- 30 days trial period
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period