From Siber Systems
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV.
When you work, even just occasionally, on multiple computers, you probably have to copy files from one device to the other. Although you could memorize all of your file modifications, there are better ways to apply your skills. Let GoodSync take care of recent changes to your files. It looks for the latest version of a file, in specified folders, and copies it to the other folders, i.e., it synchronizes them.
Unlike other file synchronization software which just copies files with the most recent file modification time, GoodSync implements a sophisticated algorithm which does not depend on system clock accuracy.
GoodSync is fast, safe, stable, and easy-to-use. All you need to do is to specify the local or network folders (directories) to be synchronized and the program does the rest. If your computers are not connected, use a removable drive to synchronize them.
* Major speedup in drawing User Intreface for large number of jobs.
* Do not create _gsdata_ folder when doing Analyze, create it when starting Sync.
* If GoodSync cannot create _gsdata_ folder on server to which it will not write, allow such Sync to proceed.
* Show top folder _gsdata_ as excluded folder (it was not shown at all before).
* Do not lock folders which have only No Copy operations, when starting Sync.
* Fix crash on entering non-latin characters into Activation dialog.
* DAV: major speed up and optimization of all GoodSync transactions.
* DAV: improve authentication management, use state machine.
* FTP: fix tracking of current folder.
* Fix Ballon message not shown on terminal Analyze errors.
* Fix On Folder Connect may cause Sync if analysis tree is displayed already.
* Implement /ll and /lf command ilne options in gsync.
* Add a way to distribute jobs to user machine via registry, for mass job distribution.
* Add new TIX format for job representation which is human readbable (text config file).
* Change Export Jobs command to export/import jobs in human readable TIX format.
- 30 days trial period
- Allows you to set only 3 Sync Jobs after the trial period
- Allows you to add only 100 Files in a Sync Job after the trial period