From Gogowishs Software
GOGO Exif Image Viewer Pro ActiveX Control helps application developers to get all embed image information including EXIF tags, TIFF tags and GPS tags. It allows you to write useful information back to Jpeg, Png and Tiff image. It is a powerful ActiveX OCX, which is intended for work with image data. You can view and save images of different formats include Bmp, Emf, Wmf, Gif, Jpeg, Jpg, Png, Tif, Tiff and multi-page Tiff images.
Save Jpeg image files with user-defined quality level. Rotate, flip, stretch to fit, shiftX, shiftY, zoom-in, zoom-out, zoom-to-fit and resize the image. You can also draw image or logo, draw text, convert color to gray scaled, black-white and print the image. You can set the image alignment, background color, background style, foreground color, border width, border color, text color, text font and the text size.
In addition, you can crop and get the partial of the image at specified area. Adjust contrast, gamma, lightness, saturation, threshold, red, green and blue component of the image. Invert image pixel color and change one color to another of the image.
1. Get all embed information from Jpeg, Png and Tiff image.
- Embedded image information include Exif tags, Tiff tags and Gps tags.
- Get count, display value, hexadecimal value and type of all tags.
2. Write some information to Jpeg, Png and Tiff image.
- Information include artist, copyright, date time, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer, image description, image title, ink names, page name, software used, and user comment
3. Load and view image files of different formats include Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff.
4. Load and view multi-page TIFF image files.
5. Load and view image from URL. (new - 2.0)
6. Load and view multi-page TIFF image from URL. (new - 2.0)
7. Load and view image from FTP server. (new - 2.0)
8. Load and view image from database table - Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL (new - 2.0)
9. Save image to database table - Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL (new - 2.0)
10. Save images with various formats include Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf, Tiff and Multi-page Tiff.
11. Save images with Pdf, Multi-page Pdf.
12. Save Jpeg image files with user-defined quality level.
13. Save multi-page TIFF image files with a specified page to a new image.
14. Save Tiff images with different types of compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and RLE.
15. Add one more frames to the Multi-page Tiff file.
16. Get partial of the image to create a new image.
17. Rotate, flip, stretch to fit, shiftX, shiftY, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
18. Rotate by specified angle. (new - 2.0)
19. Resize the image.
20. Set alignment, background color, background style and foreground color of the image.
21. Display border around the image.
22. Set the