From Sarah Dean
FreeOTFE Explorer allows encrypted volumes to be mounted on MS Windows PCs, and their contents accessed (both reading and writing) via a Windows Explorer-style user interface.
Unlike all other disk encryption systems, FreeOTFE Explorer does not need any device drivers to be installed on the computer it is run on, making it perfect for use with USB drives (and other removable media), where volumes need to be accessed on PCs where FreeOTFE hasn't been installed, and administrator rights are not available to the user in order to start FreeOTFE in "portable mode". For example, in Internet Cafs (AKA Cybercafs), where PCs are available for use, but only as a "standard" user.
- Driverless operation - making it ideal for carrying your data securely on USB drives or other removable media.
- Fully compatibile with FreeOTFE on-the-fly disk encryption
- No installation needed
- Easy to use; full wizard included for creating new volumes
- Data encrypted on your PC can be read/written on your PDA, and vice versa
- Available in English, German, Italian, French and Spanish
- Hash algorithms include: SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Tiger and many more
- Cyphers include AES (256 bit), Twofish (256 bit), Blowfish (448 bit), Serpent