From HHD Software
Free Hex Files Viewing and Editing Software
* The unique hex data viewing and modifying solution
* High performance and code optimized tool that helps developers to manipulate hexadecimal data quick and easy
* It's an invaluable utility for software developers since it helps them to edit the raw data, researching the functionality of any executable file
* Powerful binary files editor with outstanding performance and unbeatable zero price
Free Hex Editor Neo is award-winning large files optimized freeware editor for everyone who works with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data.
Free Hex Editor Neo allows you to view, modify, analyze your hexadecimal data and binary files, edit, exchange data with other applications through the clipboard, insert new data and delete existing data, as well as perform other editing actions.
Make patches with just two mouse clicks; manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo/redo. Taste the visual operation history with branching.
This hex and binary code data editing software utility for Windows includes the following basic functionality: Unlimited Undo/Redo; Find; Replace; Visual History Save and Load; Patch Creation;
Minimum: 256MB RAM, 16MB HDD free space
* Free version does not support multiple selection
* Commands Find All, Replace All, Select From Bookmarks, Select Invert and Select Block are not supported in Free Hex Editor Neo