From Active Database Software
FlySpeed SQL Query is a simple and fast SQL query tool for all database users and developers. It allows you to build queries on many different database servers without needing deep knowledge of SQL syntax and to work with data fast and easy.
FlySpeed SQL Query tool facilitates the process of building SQL by letting you quickly drag and drop tables to create queries, from simple to complex, and combine visual query building with direct SQL text editing.
FlySpeed SQL Query tool combines powerful means of working with SQL queries, high-speed data retrieval and one-click data export and printing to make your work with data more productive than ever before!
Handy for professionals and must-have to newbies, FlySpeed Database Query Tool is free to use without printing and exporting capabilities.
Wide range of supported database servers and desktop databases
* Full support of SQL syntax for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Jet 4 (MS Access, MS Excel), PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQLite.
* Support of the other ANSI SQL/92, SQL/89 and SQL/2003 compatible database servers such as Teradata, Netezza and desktop databases (Paradox, FoxPro, dBase (DBF)).
* Native connection to Microsoft
* Export to Open XML spreadsheet (Open Office, MS Excel 2007-2010) is made.
* The new button to Re-Format SQL Query text is added to the toolbar.
* The Save Query prompt is improved: now you may save the query with another name on closing it and apply "Save" or "Don't Save" answer to all unsaved queries.
* It is possible to browse for SQL Servers while changing the MS SQL Server conneciton type properties now.
* Preserving the original SQL text on loading it to the query builder instead of re-formatting is made.
* Switching between SELECT and other types of statements goes without asking now.
* Final changes made to the query builder's query column list are applied to the query before it's execution now.
* Showing the error instead of creating new database is made on trying to open unexisting SQLite database file.
* Ability to hide Data Grid columns is restored.
* Minor bug fixes are made.
Ability to connect to some local or remote database server