From Schematica Software
Whether new to active filters, or experienced in their design, Filter wiz PRO is the right application for you.
Unlike cookbooks, textbooks and simple freeware calculators, Filter Wiz PRO offers in-depth design and highly customizable solutions.
* Quality Factor (Q) versus Filter Order (Q-N) plot
- now you can visually compare all available approximations to find not only which are All-Pole, and which have (more complex) notch stages, but also quickly find those Approximations with both low Filter Order and low Maximum Q (thus providing greater filter stability).
* Antialiasing Filter design
- design an antialiasing lowpass filter for A/D conversion
* Op Amp selector and Slew Rate Calculator tools
- find suitable op amp families by sorting on GBW, slew rate or quiescent supply current
* upgraded interface
- allows instant access to all completed phases of the filter design, and presents information and choices with clarity and ease of use
- Version 5 works best with 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
* built-in simulator
- provides eSketch-like simulation of the filter design, including effects of op amp Gain BandWidth. The user can preview the gain response when selecting circuits for each stage.
1024x768 res or higher