From Tim Kosse
FileZilla Server is a full featured FTP server with support for secure SSL/TLS connections, IP security, anti-FXP options, per-user speed limits, user groups and MODE-Z compression. It provides a plain, but easy to use interface that can be installed as Windows service. FileZilla Server is open source software and does not provide any documentation, however if you are familiar with FTP server operations, it should not be needed.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
* IPv6 support
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Add /servicename and /servicedisplayname options to change the (display) name of the server service.
- Fix potential double-delete in admin connection code, could be used for remote denial of service if using remote administration (not enabled by default).
- Increase minimum value for maximum allowed login attempts before autoban to 10.