From Tim Kosse
FileZilla includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
FileZilla offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
* IPv6 support
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Ctrl+Shift+O can be used to toggle between modification time and filesize based directory comparison
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- It is now possible to use custom passwords if using \"anonymous\" as user name
- After un-hiding toolbar, update toolbar button states
- Fix TLS compatibility issues with TLS 1.2 servers
- MSW: Unset hidden attribute on FileZilla\'s settings files
- Building FileZilla from source now requires wxWidgets 2.8.12 or higher.