From Fast Reports, Inc.
Concerning net reports, FastReport.Net is a full-featured .net reporting solution for developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 or any other development tool that works with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher.
With FastReport.Net, you can create application-independent reports. In other words, FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool. See yourself:
* you can connect to any database, use any table from it or create a query;
* you can add dialogue form(s) to your report to ask some parameters before running a report;
* using built-in script, you can manage interaction between dialogue form's controls, perform complex data handling;
* finally, you can view the result, print it and export to many common document formats.
+ added ability to save template to RDL format (Report Definition Language)
* changed work of exports and printing in WebReport, now we use handlers in "web.config"
+ added Romanian, Hungarian, Japanese and Thai localization
+ added Report.InitialPageNumber property
+ added TextObject.ParagraphOffset property
+ added PreviewControl.UseBackColor property
+ added IsNull function to check DB columns for null
+ added import of WritingMode property when import template from RDL format
+ added saving of TextObject.Angle property when saving template in RDL format
+ added FNC1 symbol encoding in the Datamatrix barcode (use &1; sequence)
+ added Open Document Text, XPS, DBF exports in WebReport
* added ability to replace built-in query builder
- fixed "Scale" print mode
- fixed bug with RichObject and CanShrink
- fixed bug in TextObject break
- fixed bug in TextObject.TabWidth
- fixed bug when saving the prepared report with UseFileCache flag
- fixed RichObject multi-thread issues
- fixed bug when opening some saved to RDL reports in the Report Builder
- fixed bug in the Group Expert
- fixed bug with ChartObject filter when saving the report as a C#/VB.Net class
- fixed bug when converting boolean expressions in the RDL import
- fixed bug with internal manifest in ODF export
Pentium 1Hz/Athlon and higher, 80Mb on HDD, MS .Net framework 2.0 and higher