From Fastream Technologies
IQ Proxy Server is a robust and secure content/reverse solution for Windows. Featuring the most scalable server engine with up to 20,000 simultaneous connections for both filtering and caching content proxy and securing and accelerating reverse proxy, could serve more than 10,000 requests/sec in keep-alive mode.
Fastream IQ Proxy Server for Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000 features:
1. Complete content proxy solution for web with support for the protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and Gopher featuring filtering with respect to domain, location and content
2. Robust & secure reverse proxy server with SSL offloading/tunneling, smart failover, extremely fast memory cache and load-balancing
3. Tested 10,000 concurrent connections on single proxy port
4. Tested 10,000 requests/sec with keep-alive and ultra fast caching
5. Windows Active Directory support as well as HTTP/1.1 basic and digest authentication schemes
6. Easy-to-use remote GUI for Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT4/9x
7. Upload/download bandwidth-per-connection limits on both content/reverse proxies--general and per-connection limiting
8. IP/domain/country-based firewall for both proxies as a tighter security measure. We update our IP-to-country conversion database every month for
* When end users hit refresh the staleness of cache object is now checked every two seconds
* Cache bug when the first/writing request is prematurely ended fixed
* Cache-control bug fixed for max-age/expires headers
* Now Cache->Override Web Server Preferences is based on MIME types instead of file extensions for better coverage of all scenarios.
* GUI, especially Cache tabsheet improved
* Actions tabsheet for both reverse and forward/content proxies displays connected clients and transfer progress
* In the new Actions tab, users can block an IP with just a click of a button!
Pentium+ Processor, Internet Explorer 5