From Falco Software Company
This 3D chess game can be played as a stand-alone game, over the Internet.
1. 3 Levels of smart engine power.
2. Playing via Internet or local Network.
3. Amazing 3D OpenGL Graphics and Animation.
4. Music and Sound effects.
7. Ability to play through game server.
8. 2D Mode is available also.
Connect to Game Chess Server
1. Select 2 Players mode: Settings menu->2 Players.
2. Actions menu-> Connect to Chess Server ...
3. Enter the name, Select IP, use any port like 1234, 4321, 1232, 1323. Press Start Button!
4. Wait when the game server selects an opponent for you.
If you are looking for a real brain-teaser to kill your spare time, then nothing could match the standards of Chess. It has been among the most preferred strategy-building games since ages. If you are looking for some challenging stuff in Chess, then you can try out Falco Chess for the purpose. The utility installs a Chess game on your system, and you can enjoy playing one player or two player chess game. It even provides you with undo/redo feature to play safely, and even you can save and load the game to continue further. You can enjoy the game in three distinct levels, namely, easy, medium, and hard.
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003, 16 MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2 MB hard disk space