eXtreme Movie Manager is probably the most advanced Movies/TV Series/Actors collection manager around. It can catalog movies stored in your Hard Disk and removable devices in seconds with all information about codecs, resolutions etc. automatically. XMM import movie information and covers directly from online databases, take a look at supported websites.
* Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
* Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
* Manage your BoxSets collection automatically, with an easy interface to assign movies to boxSets with just a click.
* Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution...
* Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
* Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages, including casts, crew, DVD details
-> Fixed a Visual Bug in Boxset (Backcover and Cover Panel)
-> Fixed a bug in Deleting Boxset (Now the ID is correctly deleted from Movies)
-> Added the Columns Choser also in the Main Toolbar
-> Fixed a bug in Batch Import (not loading Notes in grid)
-> Added the Internal Webbrowser directly in the Main Grid, just select the script from treeview to start it
-> Fixed a bug in Director Card
-> Fixed a bug in Batch Import Window (not refresh the list of Movies correctly)
-> Added another "Find Duplicate" entry: one for Movies with same title and one for same Title and Year
-> Disabled the Pie chart until I found a solution for Labels