eXtreme Movie Manager is probably the most advanced Movies/TV Series/Actors collection manager around. It can catalog movies stored in your Hard Disk and removable devices in seconds with all information about codecs, resolutions etc. automatically. XMM import movie information and covers directly from online databases, take a look at supported websites.
* Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
* Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
* Manage your BoxSets collection automatically, with an easy interface to assign movies to boxSets with just a click.
* Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution...
* Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
* Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages, including casts, crew, DVD details
->Now the Zoom will be shown in Beginners window only when there is the Grid Visible
->Now when you delete a Movie the Grid will not be reloaded again.
->Fixed a bug in MagicScript #ONERROR# Management
->Fixed a bug in #REPEAT# Function in MagicScript
->Fixed some Language mistaken
->Added the _MOVIE_BACKCOVERx_ and _MOVIE_FANARTx_ to HtmlCard where x is the number of picture
->Added the _IS_TVSHOW_ Variable to HTMLCards (0/1)
->Fixed a Visual Bug in Font Zoom
->Now when you delete an Actor the Grid will not be reloaded again.
->Added new Translations
->Fixed a bug in BackCover Panel
->Loading Actors window will not be shown at startup anymore
->Added Loan Field to Grid
->Fixed some bug in File Scanner and File Monitor
->Added the Year near the movie title in Actors Card
->Fixed a bug in Locate Missing Files also for UNC Paths
->Fixed a bug in BackCover Manager and FanArt Manager